Privacy Disclosure Notice – Pioneer Heritage Insurance LLC
We are committed to your privacy
Pioneer Heritage Insurance LLC recognizes, respects, and protects the personal privacy rights of all our customers. We realize that our customers entrust us with their information and it is our policy to maintain it in a confidential manner.
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Our Privacy Policies and Practices
Information we collect. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency
Information we may disclose to third parties:
- We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers except as permitted by law. This may include information to service your account, to prevent unauthorized transactions, or to complete a transaction requested by you.
- We do not share medical information with anyone unless you authorize it, or it is permitted by law, or your policy contract permits it.
Our practices regarding information in unforeseen circumstances:
We restrict the access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Reservation of the right to disclose information in unforeseen circumstances:
- In connection with the potential sale or transfer of its interests, Pioneer Heritage Insurance LLC, reserves the right to sell or transfer your information (including but not limited to your name, address, age, sex, zip code, state and country residency and other information that you provide through other communications) to a third party entity that (1) concentrates its business in a similar practice or service; (2) agrees to be Pioneer Heritage Insurance LLC’s successor in the interests with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected; and (3) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.
We reserve the right to amend, modify or change at any time for any reason, our privacy policies and the Privacy Notice. In any such events, we will provide an amended Privacy Notice to you.